CUSTOM RUBBER PRODUCTS
Working With Us
We specialised in customised engineering rubber products servicing the construction, mining and building industries. Our company is expanding and we need a suitable candidate to grow with us.
Position Description for Inventory and logistics Personnel
A suitable candidate for this role will need to be autonomous, responsible and reliable. Has a good understanding of warehouse management and stock control. This include purchasing planning to maintain adequate stock.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for everyday tasks such as processing orders, liaise with customers, warehouse department, couriers and freight companies.
The role will require the candidate to have excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge and exceptional commands of Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and Adobe Acrobat. An ability to read and understand working drawings will be advantageous.
The role is not limited to just these tasks as candidate may be required to provide support in administrative duties and other tasks as required.
- Ability to think and solve problem
- A self-starter and ability to prioritise and manage own work
- A good communicator
- Ability to work efficiently
- Responsible and reliable
Stock Control Responsibilities
- Forward planning to ensure timely delivery and ensure adequate stock level.
- Liaise with suppliers upon order completion for packing a container
- Liaise with overseas agent on booking a container and follow up on documents
- Able to understand and cross check information from different sources eg Packing list, purchase shipment, purchase receipt
- Able to understand purchase order, be familiar with product codes, description used to process orders for picking
- Ensure correct physical stock count and stock location
- Process orders. This include Generate sales order, pick slip, delivery document.
- Book courier / transport for pick up. Nominate the best for cost effectiveness.
- Liaise with freight forwarder for delivery / Pick up of container
- Liaise with the if stock and delivery issues arise.
- Liaise with the customers if delivery issues arise
- Email invoices and statement (monthly) to the customers
- Match/Search con note with delivery
- Track delivery time frame as part of KPI on delivery
- Provide customers with con note and delivery time frame as requested
- Provide customers with Conformance certificate
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of our team. Please send your cover letter and resume to jinny @ vsrp.com.au